Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pre-IB Test

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tomorrow's the Pre-IB test. Should I be excited? Should I be nervous? I have no idea. I don't even know what to expect on the test. I guess I should be nervous because this partly determines if you'll get into Pre-IB or not. I hope I make it though.

Anyways, today I looked more in depth into the story about the asian teen getting beaten up. Turns out there was more to the story. The news reported that the beat up was a retaliation to a beat up they had before. Turns out the asian teen was part of a 20 man gang that attacked the 7 members of the beat up. The 7 people found that one of the members of that gang, the asian teen, was alone walking so they decided to attack him. Personally I think that it was wrong to return attack even though they were attacked before. Especially injuring that kid so seriously. And even if that kid was part of the gang, it doesn't mean he's the main person of the attack so why does he have to take all the blame and the hits. At least we know the reason of the attack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment