Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

CHINESEEEEE

FINALLYYYY. Today was the end of term 1 for Chinese school. We have like 2 weeks of break till term 2. I'm pretty glad I guess. Chinese is pretty time consuming. Especially studying for the dictations every week. We got our report cards today for term one and I gotta say, this would have to be the lowest mark I've ever gotten in all my time at chinese school. I don't even think it's considered a pass. I got like exactly 50%. At my chinese school I'm pretty sure 60% is pass. It's different there. I'm not sure why but all I know is that if I don't get a better mark next term, I'll be repeating Grade 8 Chinese and that would suck. When I was little, my parents made me do Chinese and I hated it. That went on for a while. The only reason I was doing Chinese was cuz of my parents. But then in Grade 6, things changed. I actually enjoyed Chinese for once and my reason for continuing changed. Now I'm doing it because I want to and I think that's the most important reason for anything. Doing something you want. It doesn't matter what I get. Just as long as I learn and enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment