Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

projects projects and more projects

I really gotta get cracking on my science fair project. I really didn't do much. I have a basic idea of what to do but like right now life is just super messed up. So many projects and stuff to do that I don't even know where to start. The only thing I am looking forward to is the 4 day weekend. Exactly what I need. A weekend to relax and forget all my troubles and a chance to work more on my projects. It's been a busy week this week with the rotation. I don't know... I'm kinda confused right now. Not sure about what but I'm confused. I guess I just need a good night's sleep to calm down and relax. I guessed I'm just stressed out about the projects. Once that's out of the way, I'll have no troubles until another big project comes up.

Anyways something more interesting. Today I learnt the opposite of swag is swog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment