Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

AWKWARDD

You know when you talk to certain people, sometimes the conversations could get really awkward? Yea. I had like millions of those conversations. You really don't have much to say and its awkward just thinking of something to say. You're just scared of saying something wrong and you're scared of what the other person might think of the thing you just said. Thats why I'm scared to start a conversation at all with another person you've never talked to. Today I was literally so scared, I had to ask my friend to go on my account, open the chat, and say hi to start the conversation to another person. We didn't have much to say and the conversation pretty much just died. I hate how its just so awkward talking to people you've never talked to before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment