Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Congratzz

sooo yesterday, my uncle in Hong Kong got married. So I would like to start off this blog by congratulating my uncle and his wife. Too bad I couldn't go back to Hong Kong to see attend their wedding. I have school so yeaa.

Anyways so far, I've been enjoying my 4 day weekend. Especially since Friday was the last district closure we'll have this year. Yup. We won't be having district closures for the rest of Grade 9 and upcoming Grade 10 too. Who knows when we'll get district closures back. I'll be expecting a whole lot less of breaks and days with no school. I heard it's raining tomorrow and it's kinda unbelievable since it hasn't rained for like a week or so now and it was so dang beautiful today. It's a Sunday tomorrow too so rain would kinda ruin it. Well even if it rains, we just gotta make the best out of what we have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment