Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

SNOWBOARDINGGG

SNOWBOARDING WAS SOOO FUN. Today we headed for Cypress Mountain. This was like the 20th time we've been there? We usually go there twice a year and I started going there when I was two. I was just sledding till like 6 and I started skiing. I skied till like 10 and I started snowboarding and now it's all I do. My dad taught me how and I guess you could say I learnt pretty quick. I even have a really cool Olympic snowboard. I could do some cool tricks and jumps. I'm heading there again next Sunday and I gotta find some friends to go with me so it'll be more fun. I still remember the first day I started snowboarding. I slid straight into a tree and my dad didn't help at all. He just stood there laughing and he gave me the loser sign. Nowdays, I do some jumps while he tries and fails and I give him the DOUBLE LOSER SIGN. I have a charmed family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment