Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RANDOM

I dunno what to write about today so I'm just gonna write the random stuff that I did today. Ohh I just found who was my secret santa yesterday. Pretty much I already knew who she was. YOU DIRTY LIARSS. You said she wasn't my secret santa. I got a stress button for Christmas. I was like

Then people told me that you plug it into the computer and if you press it, it blows the dude up. It seems interesting and I do rather like blowing people up.( Yes you Jason)


The concert last night was tiring. I watched tv in the strings room for like half of the concert because they let us out early but my parents were still inside. When we first starting it was HORRIBLEE. It was just random noises. At least I got to watch Hannah Montana after =D. After hearing the band play, I wanna join the band. The choir sounds great too. If they sang R&B songs I would be the lead singer there already.

That's me singing Baby. Too pro eh??


6 comments:

KatnissEverdeen said...

AREEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU KIDDDDDDINNNG??!?!?!?!?! BE HAPPY YOU HAVE MR. HILL, BECAUSE MR HURST IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREEEEAKING MEEEAAAAAN.

Dapplegrey said...

Don't want to be mean, but yeah, she has a point. Escape while you can....

MEEE said...

who's Dapplegrey

Dapplegrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dapplegrey said...

ask katniss who sits next to her in band

avalanche20 said...

hhuuhh? vivC is in band? Oh, and Mr. Hurst is only mean if you're out of his favor. I don't know exactly how much (having been mostly in his favor) it hurts but no offense stick with Hill.

Post a Comment