Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

DUN ANNOUCE MY BIRTHDAYY

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DON'T ANNOUNCE MY BIRTHDAYY. It'll be like the end of my life. I might even consider killing myself. Please just don't announce my birthday. That goes for everyone reading this and especially for you Mr. Olson. WHOEVER ANNOUNCES IT WOULD REGRET IT FOREVER.

SO EXCITED ONLY 3 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!!!

I finally made a siggy for Mr. Sale's website. toasty baconbadger is my user for Mr. Sale too so here's my siggy:


I gotta admit that's pretty good for a amateur like me. Okay maybe it's not that great but still... I can't believe I actually have a siggy.

I saw some grade 7 Jamieson people come by for the Synergy testing thing. I saw all my friends and boy they changed a lot.

OMGOMGOMGOMG MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS SUNDAYYYYYY. I'm gonna turn 13. *SIGH* I wonder if I should be happy or sad. I'll never be 12 again.

1 comments:

avalanche20 said...

ahem ahem I helped you set that up.

Post a Comment