Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SECRET SANTA

OMGGG I WANNA KNOW WHO GOT ME FOR SECRET SANTA. I asked like half the class and no one knows. It feels awkward getting a present from a random person. ANYWAYSS JUST TO SPOIL IT ALL FOR YOUU I GOT *******. OMG WHAT'S HAPPENINGG. WHY DID IT GET CENSOREDDD. LEMME TRY THAT AGAINNN. I GOT *******. EHH not gonna work. I don't wanna spoil the fun. I really hope we write our names on the present so that the reciever can know who it's from and thank them later on.

Report cards were today and my grades were pretty bad. Mrs. Greskiw promised me a B but I dunno how I got ended up with a C+. Guess I gotta work harder and do my homework.

**UPDATE** I found out that my secret santa is a girl. That sure narrows it down by a lot =.=

2 comments:

avalanche20 said...

yeah so true...

Jason said...

If don't want to spoil the fun, don't ask who was your secret santa.

Post a Comment