Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

FIELD TRIPPP

YAYYYY IT'S A FIELDTRIPPPP. Did I mention to you I LOVE fieldtrips? If I haven't then I'll then you now. I LOVE FIELDTRIPSSSSSSSS. Today we went to this bird sanctuary place and we fed some birds and learnt what kinda birds there were. I've been to that place like 10 times already. I usually go every year and go on the big tower we didn't get to go on the fieldtrip. I felt being generous today so I bought a bag of birdseed for Jason and shared a bag of chips with him on the bus. I was really surprised that there were still ducks there since it's freezing cold. There is, of course, more ducks and some geese during spring or summer. Me and Jason were betting on ducks and see which would be the most fierce. We just simply threw bird seeds and see which duck would attack the others. Jason won once but his duck got scared away when Roy was chasing it so I guess it wasn't that fierce after all. I HOPE WE GET MORE FIELDTRIPSS CUZ FIELDTRIPS ARE JUST PRO LIKE THAT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment