Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I GOT LOST

kk probably none of you guys know this but me, Jason, and Roy were late for the movie today. I just wanted to eat nicely for lunch at White Spot instead of going to the food court with a million people all crammed. Even though White Spot took like an hour and 15 mins it was worth it. The food there was delicious even though it was like 20 mins waiting for it. We came out at like 1:40 pm and we headed for the movie theater but we saw no one. We just assumed that we were too late so we headed for the Apple Store and that's basically where we spent the hours of our afternoon. We played there till like 3 and we headed back to the movie theater expecting you guys to head out.There was still no one there. Finally I knocked the door and a staff member came by. We explained everything and she let us in. We saw the last 10 minutes of the movie. From what I saw the 10 minutes, this is my summary for the movie.

There was this really nice elf dude that helped Harry Potter and his friends. He died.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Dude, What do you mean YOU knocked on the door. Dude I was the one who saw her and asked if we could go in. WTF.

MEEE said...

w/e

Post a Comment