Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

LOADING PROBLEMS

OMG THERE'S ALWAYS LOADING PROBLEMS WHEN I TRY TO EDIT MY WEBSITE. Everything just freezes and everything else works. It's like that if I try to edit anything on my website on any page. It's frustrating. When I actually have time to work on my website, it won't let me and it just freezes. I think I'm gonna restart my computer after I finish my blog and try to start it up again. Today I learnt that no one can see my self evaluation so I guess I have to copy and paste it onto my site on a post.

 Today my Chinese teacher taught me that the hardest language to learn in the world is korean. He tries to compare the words with lettuce which didn't really work out.

OMG THERE'S ONLY 8 MORE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY. I CAN'T WAITTTT!!!!!!!!! Mr. Olson please DON'T announce it to the class. It'll ruin my life. =o

3 comments:

avalanche20 said...

Don't worry I will.

MEEE said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

avalanche20 said...

YEEESSSSSS...but I didn't :(

Post a Comment