Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

MY GRANDPA TEXTS

MY GRANDPA'S SO PROO. HE RECENTLY GOT A NEW PHONE AND NOW HE TEXTS!!!!! It's a really cool touch screen phone, not as cool as my phone of course, and he's just discovering the wonders of the new world. Someday, he'll be just as good as me =)

Today's the last day of school for the year!!! It's pretty cool because we got a winter assembly and the dance crew was there. When I get to grade 10 or 11, I'll join the dance crew and show the people the true meaning of dance and I'll do cool flips and stuff. Yeah I know this is gonna work out.

I got a new map on zombies for COD. It's soo cool. I got to like wave 5 with 4 new different parts of the map. You need like points you get from killing the zombies to unlock different parts of the map. You get to be a pro president and kill zombies.

I'm gonna start doing lessons of the day so I could show you the cool new things I learnt everyday.

Lesson of the day: Today I learnt that I should teach my grandpa where the backspace button is. He was trying to text me when I was at school and I didn't know how to backspace so he just kept pressing buttons to see if it'll work. He sent me like 50 texts and it costs me like 20 bucks. This is what he wrote for the first text: How arrrrrrrr
Second text: Hiw are yuiii
Third text: How are yoi arr sdd
Fourth text: Hiw do you backspare
Fifth text: How do you backspee
That kinda goes on for a while. Here's some advice. If your grandpa gets a new phone, please teach him how to use backspace or you'll end up wasting 20 dollars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment