Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

You might have noticed that my website changed into a Christmas style thing. If you haven't noticed then I think you need glasses. If you already have glasses then I suggest you see a doctor right away because you may be suffering from acts like a blind person disorder. Please donate now to save millions of children from this deadly disease.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!! Okay maybe it's not quite the time yet but it'll soon be. I already put up my Christmas tree and warmed up my hands to get ready to open gifts and presents. The only thing left to do is to write a letter to Santa. This year I'm gonna wish for a dog. I was really disappointed last year because I asked for a PS3 and all I got back was a letter from Santa telling me how to make cookies. I even sat on Santa's lap and told him personally!!! THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT!! I'm gonna stay up all night and wait for him to drop down my chimney and I'm gonna ask him why I got a cookie recipe last year. Hmph, the nerve of that guy. I think I was extra nice and good last year too. OOO I think I know where I went wrong. I forgot the cookies and milk. WELL I'M NOT GONNA FORGET THIS YEARR!!

7 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAYY.

2 comments:

avalanche20 said...

You schztill believe in Santa? o.o

Jason said...

immature much?

Post a Comment