Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

ROY THE SPOON STEALER

LOLOLOL TODAY ROY STOLE SPOONS FROM MR. OLSON. When we got to the Applied Skills room we found a bag of plastic cuttery on Roy's desk. We just started examining it to see what was inside. Then Roy started taking all the plastic knifes out and pretended to be a ninja. He found like 6 knifes but I think he put all the stuff back in. He took it to the library and Mr. Olson found him with his bag of cuttery. Me and Jason were laughing like crazy. Roy soon got the name of THE SPOON STEALER.

BOO HOO there's a Science test tomorrow and we have to make a cheat sheet. I don't think I'm gonna get much sleep homework done tonight.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEKK. That means I still have a 6 days to live my child life and get ready to move on to a teenager. I wonder how pimples would feel like on your face. I don't want him voice to get deeper too. My voice is already starting to crack. I don't think I could sing Baby anymore.

6 DAYS TILL MY B-DAY!!!

3 comments:

avalanche20 said...

BABY, BABY, BABY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KEKEKEKE

MEEE said...

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME, I KNOW YOU CARE, YOU SHOUT WHENEVER, AND I'LL BE THERE, YOU WANT MY LOVE,YOU WANT MY HEART, AND WE WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE APART

Jason said...

try singing Baby to the whole school on a microphone. Haha that would be funny.

Post a Comment