Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

OMG

Today was full of OMGs. Okay we got our S.S maps back today and I barely passed. I just wished I could've chosen my group. I remember the first day of school when I got to S.S. I just put my stuff on any old seat and then came Jason and Roy. Mr. Sale then announces that you'll be with them for the whole year and that you'll do some projects with them. I just wish I could go back in time to fix it. Our group got the lowest with the mark of 33.5/60. Not very impressive. We were just like sitting there while every group was either screaming with joy or just smiling. *SIGH*
The other OMG was that I just remembered that there's gonna be a fieldtrip tomorrow. I didn't even remember it till today during Science. I FORGOT TO HAND IN MY FIELDTRIP FORMMMM. I don't even have enough time to get it signed by my block 1-1 teacher. I guess I gotta rush all the way there in the morning. Is it okay if I hand it in to you tomorrow??? PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY AND WHIP CREAM ON TOP AND SOME ICE CREAM AND A BANANA SPLIT AND SOME CHIPS AND A TURKEY AND SOME GARLIC WITH CHEESE AS A SIDE TOPPING!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jason said...

first of all, i went to the seat then both of u guys said not to sit there, but i said just sit here and that's what happened.

-Jason

MEEE said...

u actually read my blogs?

Post a Comment