Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

LIFE OF A 13 YEAR-OLD

I basically did nothing today. Jason and Roy came to my house after school and we played Black Ops on PS3 but other than that, I didn't really do much today.

Life of a 13 year-old is hard. My parents now expect me to make my bed and clean my room. My room's huge mess. There's a bunch of socks on the floor, clothes everywhere, and backpacks thrown everywhere. I'm getting really tired more often and I just wanna go to sleep all the time. At least there's a fieldtrip tomorrow. That kinda makes up all the presents I didn't get from my friends. Thanks a lot Jason and Roy =.= The party was still fun though. The presents don't really matter, the people you're with do. OKAY I WAS HAVING A CHEESY MOMENT.

When Roy and Jason went home from my house, they started pouring sodas on each other and it was pretty funny. They both got all wet and sticky. Sorry for shaking the soda and having my dog lick it. Aren't you happy that I was truthful with you?

I'm finally gonna find out who my secret santa is. I probably already know but then again I doubt it. It's gonna be interesting to see who it is.

Thanks for all the posts on my wall for me birthday and thanks for the people who said happy birthday in person. For those who didn't, YOU JERKSSSS!!!!!!

                                                                

1 comments:

avalanche20 said...

I liked Toasty The Muffin Man better

Post a Comment