Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MAC LAB

THE MAC LAB IN THE SCHOOL IS SOOOOOOOOOO COOL. I never been there and when I walked in it was all white and cool. I lost my waterbottle there... but I got it back after school. The computer were like old macs though but it was still pretty cool. There was a huge spam on gmail today when we were in the lab and it got my computer lagged. You could hear the annoying sound that the computer makes when a message came in. It just kept going like beep beep beep and it got really annoying. The whole room was filled with beeps. Lots of people were taking pictures with their computers and now most of them are on facebook. There was this fail motion effect picture where it puts your face and body onto a moving screen. It kinda glitched for me so part of my head went missing. Other than the laggy computers it was pretty fun being there.

1 comments:

avalanche20 said...

JASOOON STOP SPAMMING!

Post a Comment