Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

2 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAYY

There's only 2 more days till my b-day. Yup 2 more days. Sorry if I'm mentioning my birthday too much on like every blog I have. I have nothing interesting to write about.

About my secret santa thing. I got tricked like 4 times already. *Ahem* Jason. First I thought it was a girl, then I got told it was a boy. That kept going on for a while now. I guess I'm just till gullible. There's already like 5 people who know and whoever my secret santa is, she/he is really smart. She/he was really nice though. She/he asked my friends to ask me what I wanted. I suspect one or two people but I'm not really sure yet. I guess the big mystery will be solved on Tuesday. Sorry if I'm ruining this whole Christmas spirit thing. I'm just really curious and I wanna know EVERYTHINGGG.
Never tell me your secrets...

                                          Unless of course you want the whole world to know which can be
                                               done in a mere fifteen seconds

2 comments:

avalanche20 said...

kekekekeke thnx for saying im smart ken

MEEE said...

NOT YOUU

Post a Comment