Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

6-Lap Run For Gym

     Today was finally the day for the 6-lap run! Everyone was really excited to sprint their legs off and surprisingly so was I. When I did the Langara run, I had a sprained ankle so I couldn't do much. I have to say I wasn't the fastest runner. If I had more stamina then I could do better but low stamina was one of my weak points. I really didn't expect much from myself. I decided to give it all my all on the first lap then sprint all the others. I got exactly 2 minutes for the first lap and I was exhausted already. My lungs were really hurting but I couldn't give up. The other laps were a pain. It was a really hot day and I was sweating bullets. I finished with the time of 17:25. It was pretty good for me since I got 25:25 for the Langara run and the Langara run was 7 laps. I guess I was faster. I wouldn't have changed anything I've done.

3 comments:

KatnissEverdeen said...

OUUUUUCH. 17:25 was practically what i got for the Langara run.

MEEE said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW U PWNED MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jason said...

dude, im reading your blogs for no reason and i must say, WHAT THE F***. I thought you would be more athletic than me. I got 15:** for 6 laps and 14:** for Langara. And I though I was out of shape.

Post a Comment