Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where's the volleyball game?

     Today was the day where Churchill would go against Magee in Junior Girl's Vollyball. Me and my friends were rooting for Churchill but we didn't think we would be going to the game. When me and my friend walked home we decided that maybe we really should watch the game. The problem was that we didn't know where it was so we headed for Hamber. It took like 30 minutes to walk from Churchill to Hamber and turns out there was no volleyball game there. It turns out the volleyball game was at Magee. The game had already been through halfway. There was not enough time to walk all the way to Magee and still watch the game so we decided to just call it off. We wasted 2 hours just from walking and finding the volleyball game. I could've been at home working on my Science project. Next time I'll remember to know for sure where a game is before I actually think about going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment