Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The WaterSlide

     Today was the waterslide in Churchill and it was filled with people from every grade. The slide was basicly some long plastic pieces with water and soap added onto. When the water and soap was added and the first line of people were sliding down, it was pretty slippery. You would go really fast down and it would be really fun. Then after a few minutes or so the soap started to disappear but there were still plentiful of water. It wasn't really slippery anymore and the some dirt from the ground got on the water. Soon the water got muddy but there were still a whole bunch of people sliding down. I didn't know how the people were going to get changed in time for their next class. If I had free period after lunch then I would definitely have fun sliding but I didn't and I had no other change of clothes. Guess I have to wait till next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment