Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Show Math

     Today during first period, we went down to the auditorium for a presentation called show math. It wasn't the best presentation I've seen. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I could've fell asleep. Some of the stuff didn't even make sense to me. It was kinda weird the way it was. Some of the jokes that they made, made me smile but some of them were pretty lame. I gotta admit, going to class was better than that presentation but it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I learnt a lot about math and interesting facts about pie. It turned out that numbers had their own alphabet. I was really amazed. You could actually spell words with numbers! Even though the presentation was a little bit boring, it was educational and it taught me a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment