Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Economy Skycouch

     Everytime you get on an airplane in economy class don't you just want to lie down and sleep? Well it's a dream come true! Air New Zealand introduced the new Skycouch for enconomy class. It's basically a trio of economy seats that have footrests that could be pulled up to connect with the seat creating a large flat surface. With the footrest connected, the seats are roughly about a twin sized bed. Unfornuately it's only for selected services to or from London via L.A. for new 777-300 aircrafts. Every seat comes with a pillow, a cup holder, a trinket tray, and a winged headrest. I really hope all aircrafts and airlines would start using the economy skycoach so I could have a more pleasant ride wherever I go.



2 comments:

avalanche20 said...

Hmm...I should talk my parents into letting us go to London next summer LOL...

MEEE said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post a Comment