Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

RAINY

Today was a really bad day for the field trip. It was raining so hard. My hoodie got all wet and we had to walk all the way to 49th station. Once we got there, we took the CanadaLine to Oakridge and we chilled there for a bit at the food court. A&W were like selling Mama Burgers for $1.50. Everyone bought 2 except for me. I already ate my lunch and I was super full. I just got a smoothie and relaxed. $1.50 for a burger is a pretty good deal. It tasted real good too. Then we took the CanadaLine to Vancouver City Centre and we almost got lost if it wasn't for Jason and Gabe. On Tuesday when we came back from Playland, Chris led us to this druggie street because he thought there was a CanadaLine station there. Anyways, there were like hundreds of people smoking and I even saw a random dude carrying a knife. It was like that for the whole block. That was one of the scariest moments of my life. Good thing Chris didn't lead us today or who knows where we might be.

Anyways I saw some really cool pics of Spongebob and I wanna show u all.


Angry Birds

Pikachu

Harry Potter

Spider-man

Naruto

Batman

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment