Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Homework Sunday

     So much homework today! I don't even know where to start. I have a Science project proposal due in four days. I have a English paragraph due on Wednesday. I have some French homework due tomorrow. There was a lot of work to do. The biggest thing was the Science project proposal. I really wanted to do a good job and it only seemed like yesterday that the teacher said that the proposal will be due two weeks from now and already one and a half weeks passed. I don't know how I'm going to pull this off. I don't even have the topic figured out yet. I planned to do something mechanics related because it's a topic that sounds like fun. You get to build and observe how well it works. I'm really curious in how this'll turn out for me. The Science project is bad news but the English fieldtrip this Wednesday makes up for it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment