Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

I feel old.

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN NINE DAYSSSS. I gotta enjoy being twelve since I can't ever be twelve ever again in my life. I'm officially 12 years and 356 days and 22 hours old. *sigh* I already miss being a kid. When I'm thirteen, I'm officially a teenager. I'll grow pimples everywhere and get a deeper voice than I have now. OMG I CAN ALREADY FEEL IT COMING. I feel older... I'll miss watching Spongebob and the privileges of playing with toys with no one laughing at you. Now it just feels awkward going into Toy's R Us to get nerf guns. I wish I could stop growing and always be a kid. I think that's gonna be my wish to Santa Claus for Christmas. AND NOOO I'M NOT TOO OLD TO BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS. He's my idol.

1 comments:

KatnissEverdeen said...

LOL I STILL WATCH SPONGEBOB.

Post a Comment