Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRR

GONG HEI FATTT CHOIIII GUYYSSSS.

Hope you guys all have a great day. My day went pretty well I guess. I got some red pockets right at the start of the day and year by year, I'm slowly getting less. I guess these are some of the disadvantages of being that tall. Adults just look at you and they assume you're like super old and that you're too grown up and mature and you're not cute enough to deserve some red pockets. If only I kept some of my baby fat so I'd have chubby cheeks and look like a chipmunk, I'll probably recieve more red pockets no matter how tall I am. The only people that really seem to care about giving me red pockets are like my grandparents and my parents. I guess I should enjoy it while I still can because in a few years, I'll be giving out red pockets to other people. Time to save up some money to prepare for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment