Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

SOOOOO MUCHHHH STUFFFF

OMGGGGGGG

I'm like overloaded with work. Especially with the Pre-IB biography due on Thursday. I'm spending alot of time on it but the problem is, I'm not quite following the outline they provided us with on the application form. I wrote too much about my background and not enough about my interests and what I do outside of school. Also, the fact that the biography needs to be on average 500 words, sucks because I have so much to say about myself. At first I thought 500 words was alot but it's actually like nothing. Other than the biography, I have to make notes for the open note S.S test and I have a bunch of math homework and a booklet for Science which is due tomorrow and I still have to do my science fair experiment/ project. I really miss winter vacation.

1 comments:

VinVin said...

Don't give up!! Hope you get good result!!

Post a Comment