Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

ENGLISHH TESTTT

So I spent till like 2 am studying last night and I woke up this morning feeling tired and sick. The only thing that made me feeling better was the beautiful beautiful beautiful sunshine. Sunshine= happiness. I did my test and in the end I found out a read a question wrong and I got 6 questions wrong for sure. so yea. pretty pissed. Then for Science we got to draw some pictures of a person we created for this assignment thing. Roy and Jason drew a beautiful portrait of me. It even looks like me. Kinda. A little. If I was a girl and have a unibrow and wavy hair and some freckles. So yeaa... Not really the best day for moi. P.E. was pretty sweet though. I went on the rings just like usual just cuz they're superr fun. You get this feeling when you go upsidedown and its pretty nice. I'm glad tomorrow's Friday. This week actually went by quite fast. I gotta start working on my science fair this weekend. It's duee soooon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment