Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY JASONNN

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY TO YOUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASONNNN
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY TO YOUUUU

Just to get that out of the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!!

Anyways back to the real usual blogging. Today was just another normal day. I started with French and we had to do a small skit/presentation in front of the class which I totally forgot about. We had to memorize the lines and I guess we did a good job of it. I forgot like half of my lines though. Then we had math and we had to create quizzes and give them to another person in the class as a math exercise/assignment. I made my quiz super super hard. So hard I kinda felt bad for the other person who got it. Anyways instead of doing the quiz I got, I spent most of my time just helping the guy that got my quiz and just helping him answer my questions. Anyways he finished in the end which was awesome. Socials was the usual and so was Applied Skills.

Gabe made like a bunch of songs for our band and I'm gonna try and start one. I'm not sure how it'll turn out or if I'll have time for it but I'll do my best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment