Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Horrible

Please do not watch this if you are sensitive. This is very painful to watch and there is alot of mature language.

If you didnt watch the whole video, I'll do a quick summary. It's about a gang of 7 people who attacked a helpless chinese teen. They are around the same age group. They kicked him in the head, stepped on him and it's just very hard to watch. He ended up bleeding and he asked for no more. You will understand if you watch the video.

I just don't understand why anyone would do that to someone so innocent. It's horrible. I'm angry. He was down and bleeding and they continued kicking him. They kicked his head the most and the helpless kid tried to block the kicks with his hand over his head. The idiots who were beating him up just continued. They even took a shoe and hit his face with it. He was bleeding and he begged for them to stop. He was obviously not good at English and those 7 people were being horrible. The kid had to literally run just to escape. I wish him the best. I hope the 7 people get caught and get what they deserve. Please tell other people about this video to support this kid. The world needs to know. Those people are sick. I just can't explain. I can feel the pain of that kid. omg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment