Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PRE-IB EXAMMM

I did it.

I finished the exam. It was a tiring 3 hours. My butt still hurts from too much sitting. There were 4 parts to the exam. 1st part was the math section which was pretty easy and also where I did pretty well in. Then came the reading comprehension section which was really long and I guess some of it. I didn't really get enough time for that but I managed to finish. We got a break where everyone was discussing their answers and how they did. The 3rd part, the critical thinking part, was honestly the worst part for me. There were two reasons. First reason: it was confusing at some parts and some it was hard to understand. The second reason: there was a whole back page and I didn't even notice it until the very end of the test where they were already collecting the test papers. I missed a whole 16 questions. 16 points right there. Gone. Finally to end the test, we had to write a small paragraph. I didn't like that part alot because I didn't get a chance to proof-read my work and I didn't like what I was writing about. I hope I make Pre-IB. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment