Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

GONEEEE~

today was a pretty bad day. First thing in the morning, I got sick. My throat hurts alot when I talk and I sound nasally. I hope I get better. The second thing was that just this morning, the teacher told us to bring our english books next class for the test or else the teacher will deduct 5 marks per book. I had my books with me like I usually do and I never even thought that I would lose one of my books. Anyways my friend had S.S. or something and he was bored so he wanted to borrow my book. I trusted him so I lent it to him hoping to see it again. When he came back he left the book in the classroom and when he went back the teacher already left. So yea. That basically ruined my day. I really hope I get it back tomorrow or else I'm dead. The third thing is sorta private so yea. The fourth thing is I lost my math homework and my head hurts alot just trying to find it or remember where it went. I'm tired and sick. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment