Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

CHINESEE PARADEE

So today was finally the Chinese New Year Parade in Chinatown and there were alot of people as usual. It rained... again. I got like soaked after the parade. The only thing that was different this year, was I got a heatpack from my friend for my hands and that helped ALOT. The white gloves we got were like super thin and it would only make ur hands colder if it got wet which it eventually did from the rain. I only got 1 heatpack cuz he needed the other one so I only had one for one hand. I slipped it in my left hand and then marching we went. My right hand was numb and freezing. Next year I'm bringing my own heat packs for both hands. Anyways other than that, another interesting thing that happened were people throwing firecrackers. These staff members for the parade were throwing firecrackers around and some of them were really close to us. I even flinched one time when it caught me off guard. Some guy thought he was all brave and he went up straight to the firecrackers before they explode to take some pictures. He was literally a centimetre away when it popped. Here are two pictures my grandpa took:

St.Johns Ambulance, my cadet group, marching.


pretty skilled chinese dragon handlers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment