Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

YOUR DAILY UPDATE FOR HOCKEY NIGHT(shortened)/ MY BACK

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS VS BUFFALO SABRES
The score was 4-2 with the Flyers winning

BOSTON BRUINS VS MONTREAL CANADIENS
The score was 4-2 with surprisingly the Bruins winning

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS VS TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
The score was 3-2 with the Penguins winning

DETROIT RED WINGS VS PHOENIX COYOTES
The score was 4-2 with the Red wings winning

That's it for Hockey Night

My back just got worse. On Sunday I was just at home almost recovered from the pain in my back. I just ran the six lap today and did some long jumps and now it's gotten worse than before. Now my back curls up when I stand up from sitting and if I try straightening it, it hurts. My friend was trying to be sympathic and he told me that once he broke his butt and he said that it would hurt 10 times more than my back pain. My mom gave me some painkillers and now I'm like super sleepy so imma go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment