Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

NO SHOPPING

DDDDDDD= I can't believe I didn't do any shopping today. I didn't even go to the US. My parents woke up at like 10 and it was already too late. Plus the weather wasn't really great so I pretty much bailed on that idea. I did go to this place to see tulips which were beauitful. Now all of them were fully bloomed yet but there were tulips in all sorts of different colors.

Took them on my phone so the quality might not be great. Anyways you can see by the picture above that one half is all bloomed and the other half is all closed. If we came like 2 weeks later then there would be a lot more bloomed flowers.

WHY MUST THE CANUCKS LOSE. IF YOU SAW TODAY'S HOCKEY GAME, YOU PROBABLY SAW THE SCORE. 4-3. That's pretty sad. Losing by a darn point. If they win the next game, we freakin dead. At first I thought the Canucks were gonna win the whole thing but now the Blackhawks just won 3 games in a row. It's weird. We win 3 in a row and so do they. I REALLY REALLY HOPE WE WIN THE NEXT MATCH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment