Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

HOW'D WE LOSE

HOLY SHOOT. HOW THE HECK DID WE LOSE THE CANUCKS MATCH. FIVE TO NOTHING. WE LOSE BY FIVE AGAIN. I DUN GET IT. THE BLACKHAWKS ARE GETTING SO MUCH BETTER. IF THE CANUCKS WON THIS GAME, I IT WOULD'VE BEEN OVER BUT THE BLACKHAWKS MIGHT ACTUALLY STAND A CHANCE =O.

WELL NOW TAT IT'S EASTER I CAN FINALLY GETTA BREAK TO FINALLY REST MY BACK. This weekend was actually pretty bad for me. I would recover from my back just enough to stand without hurting then BOOM I get my muscle on my back pulled again during PE and I end up slouching my back so it doesn't hurt.

Probably everyone out there is going somewhere for Easter. You're obviously not just gonna stay home the whole time right? Well my parents say that we're going to the US. We're gonna check out the outlet at Seattle again and stay there for a night. Hopefully we see some cool stuff LIKE NEW SHOES or A REALLY COOL SKATEBOARD DECK. I've been saving up for another one and I'm doing pretty good right now. Fingers crossed for shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment