Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

did nothing today

Today was pretty boring. maybe even one of the most boringest days I've had. I just sat in bed and I watched TV. There was really nothing good on. When I woke up there was this Barbie movie on TV and I kept surfing the channels and I just watched Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader. To be honest, the questions are really easy. The contestants are like all worried over nothing. There was this guy freaked out about a math question. The question was which of the below is a mixed fraction. It was mulitple choice and obviously everyone knows what a mixed fraction is. After that I just watched 2 movies made by Big Idea. They were both based on vegetables. One was about pirates and the other was about God. The pirate one was pretty good. That was basically my day. Didn't move much because I had to recover my pulled muscle. I WANNA SKATEBOARD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment