Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

FRIENDS WITH REBECCA BLACK?

PROBABLY A BUNCH OF YOU OUT THERE HAVE PROBABLY STALKED REBECCA BLACK ON FACEBOOK AND YOU'VE PROBABLY NOTICED THAT SHE HAS FACEBOOK. Somehow I just discovered that today. I'm not sure who was on my account. Maybe my sister but apparently I'm friends with her on Facebook. She has 3,000 friends. I really don't get why she doesn't just make a Fan Page instead of getting all these random people to friend her. I have like 20 mutuals friends with her so I guess I wasn't the first one to find her facebook.

MY GRANDMA MADE ME SOME SOUP THAT SMELLS LIKE SOAP. It kinda tastes like soap too. It's disgusting. It's white and creamy and there's like these black dots inside. It looks like mashed up cow barf. UGHHH I have to drink the whole thing before I'm allowed to watch TV or play games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment