Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

HYDRAULICS PROJECT


Like it? That's me and Jason's Science project. Jason first suggested that we would do it on like a Spongebob theme but I had tech decks laying around and it'd be cool making a skateboard ramp so we did it on a skateboard theme. It turned out really great. You should've seen our first ramp. It was made out of cardboard and you could see like creases everywhere. Then we decided to use more stable items like wood or plastic. The curve you see is made out of plastic. We basically just cut half of a giant bucket. The supports are made from wood which I sawed and nailed with adult supervision of course. Jason picked out the color which turns out great and I did the skateboard logos and designs. Our platform is made out of my tech decks which I made. Credits to my grandpa for helping me with dangerous tools and supervising and Jason for helping me build it and making the whole process entertaining. This whole project took us around 6 hours with watching tv and looking at youtube videos from time to time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment