Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Xiamen day3

Day 3's not much different from day 2. We saw the rest of these circle buildings and we walked through small villages.

There's a lot of sellers and spirit in these villages. I kinda feel bad for some people in the village because they seem so helpless.
That poor old lady *sigh* I wish I could do something to help like give her money or something.

Those are the rooms they live in.

There's a little kid eating.

Xiamen's really beautiful but people there are really poor. It seems really fun though just spending the whole day in a circle house with such beautiful scenery. I find that, te meaning of life. My grandma says it's stupid though if I spend my whole life just like that because it's a waste.

1 comments:

Mim said...

OMG i have one of those gourd flute thing as well! In fact I have like six of them...they sound pretty AWESOME!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO PLAY THEM!!!!!!!!And that little egg-like thingy-----that's an instrument as well! I have one------unfortunately don't know how to play it.

Post a Comment