Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

SKATEBOARD

I FINALLY GOT MY SKATEBOARD!!!!!!! WOOOT!!!!! I haven't skated ever since I left my skateboard in Hong Kong. Today's actually a pretty bad day to buy a skateboard. It was raining and it could've messed up my wheels really easily. Simon helped me pick everything. I picked the deck which is a red "The Girl" brand 8" board from Sean Malto. The trucks are "Volcom" and the wheels are from "Spitfire". The bearings are "Red" brand. It's a pretty cool looking board. I'm going for my first skateboarding trip on Monday at around 5 after all the violin tutor if I have time. I really hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. The forecast says it's raining this whole week. If that's really true, I don't think I'll get a chance to try. I'm not even allowed to skate outside the boundaries of my house. My dad was the one who bought it for me and my mom's telling me that I'm not allowed to go anywhere with the skateboard, especially not school. She's scared I might start ditching school for skateboarding. I would never do that. I've never even missed a class. All my friends skateboard at school but honestly I rather just cruise around the neighbourhood. Usually on Sundays, I would bike to this gas station with my grandpa to get the daily newspaper for my grandma and parents to see. I think I might be able to use my skateboard if my grandpa is in a good mood. He probably won't though. *sigh*. Got a skateboard but now that my mom restricted me from everywhere possible I can't go anywhere to skate expect home at my backyard.

THAT'S MY BOARD!!!!!!! MY DOGGY LIKES CHEWING ON IT. =D

Gabe's making me music for a song. It turns out he likes the idea of "I don't love you as much as I did yesterday". He wants me to write lyrics for the music then post it on youtube and maybe make a music video. So far Gabe has the first beat done in the first day. WOW THAT'S SO MUCH GABE AND ON THE FIRST DAY TOO. MAKING A BEAT ON BASS IS SO DIFFICULT TO DO IN ONE WHOLE DAY. At this rate I'll never get the song finished before summer comes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment