Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HOMESCHOOL

OMG. i can't believe it. NONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONO. i just can't believe it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNONONONONOONNONONONONONONO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
My friend's gonna get homeschooled next year. DDDD=. It's so sad. He says his mom wanted him to do it since he wasn't getting great grades in school. He told me he rather had a successful life than be with friends. I've known him since grade 6. I can't believe that he's actually gonna be gone. I remember he would tell me that he wanted to be a solider. He said that he'd get free scholarship to university. I really wish he could get out of it but his mom already paid for it and it costs $1000+ for grades 9-12. It's really a great deal but it's gonna be different with him gone. He's like the coolest guy I know and he would skateboard with me sometimes. I wish I could get homeschooled with him. D=

0 comments:

Post a Comment