Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

MY BACK

My back got so much better. My grandma started rubbing this herbal medicine on my back and I guess it relaxed the muscles. It still hurts when I stand up or sit down but it was better than yesterday. I smell like chinese herbs now. I had the whole day off just to rest and recover. I spent most of the day in bed watching tv but it's not gonna be like that tomorrow. I have Takewondo tomorrow which really sucks with a sore back. I can barely lift my leg let alone kick. I have Chinese school in the afternoon and nothing's gonna stop that from not happening. I think I might just sleep in in the morning and go straight to Chinese school. Hope my back gets better by Sunday or by tomorrow. I really wanna start skateboarding again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment