Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

BEAT THE BAND

A NEW RECORD. GOTTA SAY IT'S PRETTY AWESOME MYSELF. I FINISHED READING BEAT THE BAND ALL IN A DAY. YUP. GIMME A BOOK THAT'S ACTUALLY INTERESTING AND I'D READ IT ALL IN A DAY. That's basically how I spent my day. Reading a book... Oh God. I sound like an old granny.

ANYWAYS I'm not sure if you've seen this new meme or not but it was some dude's profile pic on a dating site.

















There's like way more but those are just examples.

I just found out I'm going to Seattle tomorrow to look at some flowers and maybe go to the Premium Outlet. It should be interesting.

I just found out one of my friends have been cutting themselves. I'm not sure why or how but at first I thought it was a rumor. I asked her though and it turns out it was true. She said it was a long story and it's creepy though. She always seems so happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment