Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

FIELDTRIP

TODAY WAS A BIG DAY... I WENT ON A FIELDTRIP TO THE PLAY AND EVERYONE HEARD MY SONG WHICH SUCKS SO MUCH IT'S FUNNY. The play was pretty fun. There were some really weird parts. It's pretty much the most casual play I've seen. They can swear and no one would care. That was one of the best plays I've ever seen. There was this grandpa who would teach his grandson about sex and drinking. Kinda weird watching it though

My friend Simon's telling me to get a skateboard from his friend instead of getting it in a skate shop. Ever since I lost my first skateboard I'm trying to find a replacement. His friends has like 9 decks of Cyres skateboards and he has bearings, wheels, and trucks. He even has his own store website online. I've seen his youtube videos and orders like fingerboarding ramps and boards like everyday. His boards are okay. There is this skull deck that seems okay. This is his youtube video right here about the skateboards.

He kinda seems professional but I much rather buy it at a skate shop. His prices are cheap though. 30 bucks for a deck and 10 bucks for wheels. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment