Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

gymnastics test tomorrow

great. Our gym class has a gymnastics test in where you have to make a routine and show it in front of the class. It's basically just like showing your whole class how athletic you are or showing them how big of a goof you are. The tests started on Monday but only like 2/5 of the class went because the others were too scared or weren't ready. The teacher was pretty disappointed and gave the people who went Monday bonus marks. It's my turn tomorrow. Oh gosh I really hope I don't mess up. The only good thing that comes out of this is that we have fencing the class after which is like heaven. I LOVE FENCING. That goes with Applied Skills too. I have to get my presentation over with then we get knitting which is gonna be super fun. I hope we get to make like tacos later on in the term.

0 comments:

Post a Comment