Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

it's all done

*sigh* relaxation at last. My science's project's finally done. I can go back to my regular schedule of an hour of games a day. It was painful yesterday. I hope I NEVER EVER have a day like that again. My parents knew the pain I felt and they were really nice. They let me skip violin lessons and let me sleep the whole afternoon. I love my parents.

I gotta prioritize. It's so much harder than it really is. I just get distracted easily.





I dunno why i put random pics but the last one is really distracting me right now.

*sigh* I wish I was still a kid. You can watch random shows on Treehouse with no shame. I use to love Dora the Explorer. When I was in Grade 1, I even ordered the book from Scholastic.

The thing that I hate now about Dora is that it's kinda dumb. Dora. I got one thing to say to you.


another show that I guess is not bad would be the Big, Comfy Couch.



I just like the part where she would do that clock exercise.


My parents encouraged me to follow what she did. I gotta admit it was kinda fun.

I'm gonna go watch some mature shows like Spongebob =D
Yup. It's even rated 8+. How more mature can you get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment