Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I remade facebook.

I can't take it no more. I survived like a week without facebook. My friends told me to remake it so I did. It actually kinda suxs. Not going on facebook reminds me of missing my favourite TV show. A bunch of things happen and you miss every moment of it. I'm not gonna go on it much though. I have a S.S project, a AS project, a English Gods' Presentation, and it's all due this week. Well if everything goes bad then it'll all be presented this week.

Our group is presenting on Monday and we're still taking notes. We're gonna focus on more notes and finally starting the powerpoint tomorrow. I'm in charge of the brochures and right now it's going great. I'm like about 3/5 done. I sent what I done to Gabe and he was like surprised. I gotta good feeling about the brochures. I spent 2 full days without games on it. I'm gonna finish it all tomorrow. Omg. So tired. Imma go sleep. Bye bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment